Trade Up Terms and Conditions
- Under the Desktop Health Trade Up Program, Desktop Health may make credits available towards the purchase of certain models of new products ("New Products") in exchange for the Purchaser disposing of previously purchased EnvisionTEC products that are eligible for trade up credit ("Old Product") as decided by Desktop Health and in accordance with these terms and conditions and any disposal instructions (the "Disposal Instructions") provided by Desktop Health. To be eligible, both the New Product and the Old Product must be included on Desktop Health’s then current list of products eligible for trade up credit, the Purchaser must provide the serial number of the Old Product prior to time of purchase of the New Product, the Purchaser must be the original purchaser of the Old Product and must have purchased the Old Product from EnvisionTEC (whether as a channel partner or through a channel partner), the Purchaser must hold free and clear title to the Old Product, and the Purchaser must not have unboxed or used the Old Product. The Old Product must be in good working order with no damages. Credits would be made available by Desktop Health to the Purchaser. Purchaser should contact Desktop Health (or the applicable channel partner) regarding the credit.
- Eligible Old Products for the trade-up program include the Envision One cDLM and D4K Pro 3D printers. The Old Product must be within 3 years of the date of manufacture to be eligible.
- The Purchaser must dispose of the Old Product in accordance with the Disposal Instructions prior to Desktop Health’s shipment of the New Product. If Purchaser does not dispose of the Old Product in accordance with the Disposal Instructions, then Desktop Health reserves the right to disqualify Purchaser from eligibility to the Trade Up Program.
- If the Old Product is covered by an EnvisionTEC support contract that was originally purchased from EnvisionTEC, and Desktop Health confirms that the Purchaser disposed of the Old Product in accordance with the Disposal Instructions, then the support contract covering such Old Product shall be terminated.
- The Trade Up Program is subject to change or termination at any time, without notice, by Desktop Health. All Trade Up transactions are subject to Desktop Health’s approval. These terms and conditions are governed by Michigan law (without reference to conflicts of laws provisions). If any clause or portion thereof is found to be unenforceable, it will be modified or excised to the minimum extent so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. Purchaser’s rights and obligations are not assignable or transferable without the prior written consent of Desktop Health.